FAQfor campers and parents
Frequently Asked Questions
What goes on at camp?
Which camp should my child attend?
Can my child bring a cell phone to camp?
Camper’s are welcome to use the office phone to call home if the Camp’s Dean or Director find it necessary.
How do I register for camp?
Register for Camp
Do staff and faculty receive background checks?
What should my child pack for camp?
• 1-2 outfits of clothing per day for your camp session. Play clothes are most appropriate.
• Closed toe shoes & sandals
• Twin Size Sheets, Blanket or Sleeping Bag, Pillow.
• Towels, wash cloths, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant and other toiletries
• Swimwear must include a tshirt and shorts. This includes everyone.
• Sunscreen and bug spray
• Bible, notebook, pencil/pen, flashlight
• Cash for missions and/or Camp Store
What NOT to bring to camp:
• Prank Items
• Snacks (Campers receive 3 meals + 2 snacks each day. Food in the cabins always invites rodents. We don’t want that!)
• No pets
• Spaghetti strap tops, shirts that show the midriff, open side shirts, short or tight fitting shorts, pants or skirts. (Campers will be asked to change if wearing these items.)
Camp Arrival & Pick Up
Campers will arrive on the first day of camp at 3pm to get checked in at Alumni (located at the parking lot).
Check out is at noon on the last day of camp. Campers will have their belongings packed and ready to go when you arrive.
808 Camp Rd., Annville, KY 40402
For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.